the littlest lindsey

the littlest lindsey

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back to Bloggin

I started a blog about how Christopher and I met after our wedding. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the password and username for that blog. It's quite unfinished. At any rate, I'll start a new one. I have so much to update since the last post on the old blog- the party bus from the wedding. Since then a year has passed and we had a pretty amazing little baby, Addison Irene. Addie for short.

Addie was born December 05, 2009 @ 8:25 pm. Weighing in at 10lbs 7oz adn 22in!! She was one big bundle of joy! She has been an absolutely wonderful baby. She has been sleeping through the night since about 3 weeks old. Only waking here and there for a moment or so before fussing herself back to sleep. Now, at almost three months old she is one heck of a happy baby! With her daddys eyes and mommys cheeks, she sure is one cute kid!

This is where we started:

just a few hours old...



I can't seem to find 9 weeks. I'm sure you get the gist of how she much she has changed!

-j

No comments:

Post a Comment